Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is the most cost effective storage solution. Provide direct access to all pallets plus easy stock rotation. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually. Increase space and flow while reducing stock damage or loss. Lower level pallets can be located on the ground, reducing structure costs, or add beams for lower level picking. Available with optional, sturdy wire mesh decking for storage of smaller products.
• Modular design. Easy to install, add-on and adjust
• Fully adjustable beam heights
• Standard components for future expansion/addition
• Fully galvanised end frames for long life protection
• 4.2 standard end frame heights
• Beams are 2700mm long
• Custom end frame heights can be supplied to suit individual requirements
• End frames bolt together for easy replacement of components
2x End Frames (4.2 standard heights).
Optional: drop-in Wire Mesh Decking units – 3 per beam length
1x End Frame.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
|PRST4200||Pallet racking, starter bay - two 4.2m end frames, six beams 2700mmL||NZD $790.00|
|PREX4200||Pallet racking, extension bay - one 4.2m end frame, six beams 2700mmL||NZD $620.00|
|PREND4200||Pallet racking, end frame - 4200mmH x 900mmD||NZD $170.00|
|PRBEAM||Pallet racking, beam only - 2700mmL||NZD $75.00|
|PRMD900||Pallet racking, drop-in mesh decking - per level (2 units of 1350 x 900mm)||NZD $140.00|
|PRST4200||Pallet racking, starter bay - two 4.2m end frames, six beams 2700mmL.||NZD $790.00|